Del Oro Caregiver Resource Center seeks to hire a well-organized professional who can assist our team in improving the well-being of caregivers caring for an adult with cognitive and physical impairments within a thirteen county service area.
The Program Assistant will support the Del Oro team by answering a multi-line telephone system, conduct data entry, greeting visitors, collecting and distributing the mail, and overall office support.
· Requires High School diploma or equivalent.
· Excellent telephone etiquette, including the ability to listen to callers and direct to the most appropriate individual, using a multi-line telephone system.
· Proficient typing skills.
· Ability to enter data with accuracy.
· PC proficiency and knowledge of standard office application software. Including Windows, MSWord. Knowledge and proficiency in MSExcel and MSAccess preferred.
· Strong organizational skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to operate standard office equipment. Including multi-line telephone system, postage machine/scale, calculator, fax machine, computer/printer, and photocopy machine.
· Ability to work independently on concurrent multiple assignments.
· Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred
· Commitment to the mission of Del Oro Caregiver Resource Center.
· Position requires driving your own vehicle, valid California Driver’s License, and having your own car insurance as per State law.
This position is part-time (16 hours/week) and based in Citrus Heights. Salary will be based on experience.
To apply: Please click here.
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Del Oro Caregiver Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Friendly Volunteers NEEDED!
Do you love people? Do you love Del Oro Caregiver Resource Center? We are looking to fill several volunteer positions at Del Oro and we need your help! Whether you can spare a few hours a week or able to make a more significant time commitment, please consider becoming a Del Oro volunteer.
We can use your help in the following areas:
• Special events, including our annual fundraiser
• Office help
• Speaking engagements
If you are interested in volunteering, please go to our Contact Us page to email us.