AN INTENSIVE SIX-MONTH COURSE FOR CAREGIVERS
Explore life-changing ways to cultivate compassionate self care in the midst of caregiving. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn new ways to communicate
- Practice tension releasing techniques
- Acknowledge ongoing losses & live in hope
- Practice acceptance & live peacefully
- Learn what to consider when making difficult decisions
- Cultivate lasting self compassion and care
- Unravel limiting beliefs that block self care
- Explore ways to lighten up and have fun
Our speaker, Julie Interrante, MA, is committed to the evolution of self through the power and wisdom of one's soul. She is an adjunct professor in the Department of Psychology at Sacramento City College and is a speaker, minister and writer. She is the author of The Power of a Broken-Open Heart. Julie brings humor, compassion and a deep respect for life to all that she does. www.julieinterrante.com
This course starts October 27, 2016 and concludes on April 13, 2017, every 2nd & 4th Thursday each month.
To register for this FREE workshop call Marshall Community Health Education at (530) 626-2990.
Free respite may be available for eligible applicants. For more information call Del Oro Caregiver Resource Center at (916) 728-9333.
This FREE course is made possible through a grant from El Dorado Friends of Seniors.