More than four million people in California provide caregiving support for their aging relatives. Del Oro Caregiver Resource Center is here to assist caregivers in our community throughout their journey.
For more personal assistance or resources in your area, please contact us.
- Dehydration and Huntington's Disease
- Preparing for MD Appointment
- Guidelines for AD Management
- Parenting our Parents
- Living with Stroke
- Men as Caregivers: Beyond Toughing it Out
- Helping Seniors To Beat the Summer Heat
- The Grieving Person’s Bill of Rights
- Take Charge of Your Health Care: Know Your Rights
- Caregiver Bill of Rights
- Effective Communication with Physicians
- Home Safety Tips